What began as a single press storefront operation in 1978 is now one of the largest and most diversified manufacturers of pressure-sensitive labels and related products in the United States. Hub Labels serves many prestigious companies worldwide and all of our customers, large and small, expect and receive superior quality with minimal delivery time.
Our 110,000 square foot facility in Hagerstown, Maryland – strategically located at the transportation hub of Interstates 70 and 81 – is one of the largest sites in the US dedicated to pressure-sensitive label production. Always on the cutting edge of innovation and industry trends, Hub Labels continues to be the top source for quality flexo printed pressure sensitive and Ravenwood Linerless labels.
With more than 20 narrow-web presses, we take pride in our unparalleled capacity and ability to serve all your label needs, including:
- Up to 15-color printing, including 4-color process, varnishing, and over-lamination
- In-line hot-stamping or cold foil, and embossing
- Web widths up to 20 inches
- Die-cutting, butt-cutting, marginally punching, sheeting, and fan-folding
- Dozens of paper, foil film face stocks, and adhesives in-house
- Consecutive numbering and/or barcoding
- Hundreds of die shapes in-house
- Custom adhesive coating and piggyback labels
- Linerless labels
- Mated forms
- Quality far superior to other electronic printing methods
We also offer Hub Creative Services, combining design and creative concepts to provide customers with fresh, custom designed labels, direct marketing, and promotional products. We use the latest in software graphics tools from Esko, the worldwide market leader for software tools for artwork creation, pre-production, and workflow automation.
Even with the remarkable growth we’ve experienced over the years, Hub Labels continues to be a family-run company with a tradition for quality and service – it’s simply a way of life at Hub Labels!
Ask us about any special needs you may have! You can find our Technical Requirements here.